Monday, September 23, 2013

Negativity






Negativity


Wb Gaters! (I said later gaters before)

I need to make a blog about acronyms I use often.
 
So last time we talked about being positive. Yay! This time I'm going to talk about being negative. Why? because they're opposites, and they both deserve to be addressed. Also the balance needs to be retained. (I brought up last time that thing about the Winxclub, darkness & light, yin-yang etc.)

I need to make a reference thing so if I'm talking about an old post I can just put that in

Also I will be making a separate post for depression (a form of
something that is negative) So I wont talk about it much in this one 

Alright so lets check out the dick...tionairy :P Pido: ahem!


1neg·a·tive

adjective \ˈne-gə-tiv\
: harmful or bad : not wanted
: thinking about the bad qualities of someone or something : thinking that a bad result will happen : not hopeful or optimistic
: expressing dislike or disapproval


Also, tbh, I really don't understand the whole "keep calm" pictures hype, but some I like and that's why I use them.

Positive is good and useful. Negative is bad, harmful, and unwanted.

Can being negative be useful tho? Possibly, probably in a negative way in which you wont like the outcome. Or if you're Eminem and you just make it all make since! Shit when I feel upset/angry/negative he is seriously all I want to listen to. Just put on "kill you" and let me vibe lol. Check out the end for more keep calms because, well, they're funny.

It is so difficult to keep that negative shit out of our minds. It just influences us in such a way that it just keeps coming back to haunt us. normally that is bad but we can sometimes twist it around so that we can extract the goodness out of the badness.

For my writing class we had to talk about the intro to chapter 1 and respond to 2 other people. Someone (Nolan) talked about how life is so crazy but in our dreams we can do w/e we want. "Life is filled with rules and is so harsh, whereas dreams let the mind run wild and there aren’t any restrictions to what you can do." - Nolan brace.


It made me think about what I am writing here and I responded with:

- I like what you said near the end. It is so weird how we are surrounded by all this negative yet we can take that and change it into something amazing in our minds. And then express it through various means. So in that since it makes the negative parts of our life not as bad in the end. They pass and we manage to put that bad part of it in the back of our minds but keep the good in the front and think of that. Even tho the negative hurt us and the pain is still there, if it weren't for it, those amazing thoughts wouldn't have been there either. Man I love how everything has a balance lol. -


I think that sometimes we just need to go through those negative feelings, process them, and get them out of the way to make room for positive ones. Lets face it, we are human. It is ok if you feel upset/angry/sad/confused. Don't let anyone put you down because of how you feel. And don't put up with people who say, "just get over it". It doesn't fucking work that way. Yes, it is something that eventually needs to be gotten over, but you still need to analyze those feelings and deal with them.

Ways to deal:

If you need to cry then cry. If you feel like you need to punch something, grab a pillow or buy a punching bag. If you want to throw something maybe buy a football or one of those nerf balls and throw it outside. If you feel like you need to kill someone! Go play a video game with lots of killing involved, or go on a walk. If your arguing with someone, let that someone know that it is time for a time out and distance yourselves until you both cool down. Otherwise your just gonna end up saying things you regret. you could also listen to music like i have posted, you could write a journal of how you feel, or even just call a friend who you know will listen. There are many forms of expression, that you don't need to pay for, to get your feelings out. With a good friend you really don't need a counselor. (you could also ask me but, the closer to the person you are the better, and I cant guarantee a quick response,)

Ways NOT recommended -

Don't you dare go and touch your gun if you own one. Even if your out camping/hunting and you have your guns with you. DON'T DO IT. You don't want to hurt yourself or others because of your own anger or end up in jail with someone else's blood on your hands.

Same goes for drinking or doing drugs (other than weed. I actually recommend that you go smoke a bowl if your angry lol) If you are drinking while the feelings occur then STOP. if you are on drugs then STOP. if you are around others and feel the urge to hit them LEAVE. Just walk the fuck out! Go for a walk and think.

Breathe!

Ok so your done shooting yourself in the foot lol jk, and still feel upset, but you've calmed down. this is when I really like to write or talk out my feelings. Maybe it is one of those times when its an "I'm right" kind of thing, and that's fine. If you still truly and honestly feel that you are right then ok, maybe try to explain to yourself/have a good mental image, of why. Be clear in your understanding of the situation. But also take into consideration the other persons feelings. Try to find a happy, mutual ground you both can agree upon even if that's agreeing to disagree.

Crying - I should have addressed this in the paragraph above. Anyone who says crying is for girls can fuck off. IT IS OK TO CRY. That sometimes is the first form of expression. Babies cry, why cant adults? Oh because others see that as a form of weakness. WELL FUCK THEM. I don't get how that got stuck in ppls minds. It is a human response. And it does not show weakness. It shows that you fucking give a damn. Wouldn't you rather see someone cry than be completely null to the subject?



Well I hope that this has freed your mind and let things become orderly. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I really enjoy posting these and putting it out there for others. Even though doesn't seam like many people are reading them. I can at least inspire someone and get them on the right thinking path.

<<< For those of you who play Minecraft. I thought this was funny. my brother got me and my bf addicted to it lol.

<<< KILL THE BITCH!

Also be mindful of who you get in an argument with. some people aren't worth your time, and others are worth more than time itself. You don't want to ruin a friendship over something stupid.

Speaking of, if you are mad at someone because they are busy and haven't talked to you in a while. There is no reason to be mad. Just let them know you care, and if they want to talk, they will talk. Not talking to someone shouldn't hurt you. I know you miss them and want to talk to them but let them realize what they've missed. (I will elaborate more on this in a post about friends)

<<< pido: as long as its not me!!!

Whip out that chainsaw in your head and slice em open!!!! raaarrrrrr!!!!!! (that's what I do lol) >>>

Off with their heads!

Die motherfucka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pido: M calm down. calm d...ahhh!!!!!!!!!

Muahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




In case you haven't heard the song or would like to hear it again cuz your pissed and wanna kill! Here it is :P

No comments:

Post a Comment